No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

Weak.

There's no denying you have talent when it comes to drawing but all I see here is a sloppy, uncompelling trailer to something I don't know enough about to care about. Seems like you've taken a lot of cues from the Dark Tower books. Good luck on the next episode, hopefully more exposition will be drawn out.

Spider-man animatics Spider-man animatics

Keep at it.

Flesh this baby out with color, backgrounds, sound effects and/or background music, maybe a little longer and I'd say you have front page material. Keep it up, Spidey RULZ. Peace.

X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising

OMFG, that was terrific.

Excellent sequal, love how witty this is. You've brought to life the comic spirit and fandom very nicely. It's awesome to see a spoof of this quality about the X-Men. Can't wait to see more. Loved the Juggy/Squidboy cameo, I miss him too... *tear*

X-Men: Death Becomes Them X-Men: Death Becomes Them

That was awesome.

That was great. It's awesome to finally see some good X-Men flash on Newgrounds created by someone that obviously keeps current with the books. Keep this up, man. I'm looking forward to more! Let's see some Juggy/Squidboy action.

Ghostbusters: Episode 2 Ghostbusters: Episode 2

Not bad, but step it up a notch.

I like where this series is going, but it's much too talky. Put some action in and less talking/exposition. Also, sync the mouths to the voices. Might not seem like much and it is a lot of work, but it is worth it in the end product. Can't wait to see more.

Ghostbusters: Episode 1 Ghostbusters: Episode 1

Cool styles.

Solid. That was a great homage to both Ghostbusters and the Evil Dead movies. Enough to keep me smiling but not quite laughing. On the next one, which I can't wait for, try and spruce up the graphics and sound a bit. Though, story, jokes and music are all terrific. Keep up the great animation.

Ghostbusters: TAS Intro Ghostbusters: TAS Intro

Cool styles.

This looks promising. I love the look of the guys in grey. But, some of the animation's quality was consistent with the rest. Keep the rest on par with what you've done with the main characters and I think this could be on the front page. Looking forward to actual episodes!

Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

Excellent series!

Of all the terrible sprite movies, especially with Mario Bros. sprites, this one really stands out. The drama, music and text are great. It's put together in a great way and makes you wanna keep going. It's almost like literature in its build, jumping back and forth in time. Excellent series, sir. Expecting great things with Part V.

Majin Buu's Need fo Speed Majin Buu's Need fo Speed

Great visuals.

Great job on the visuals, one thing you gotta work on though is pacing. This was a lot longer than it should have been. You need to work on making the animations more fluid, such as when Sonic is running then stops, it took forever and also when Sonic was getting absorbed. If you were trying for like a slow-motion effect, it isn't needed in most parts. Good job, no great job anyhow, I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Ghostbusters - Job no. 56 Ghostbusters - Job no. 56

EXCELLENT

Awesome episode! Make a series! Loved the placement of music, specially the scene with Slimer and Peter and the Kill Bill theme... bad ass, yo.